We are thrilled to announce the launch of our newly designed website! In our effort to continue to provide you with the latest research, resources, news, and tools to support you in your work, we have completely overhauled www.HealthyTeenNetwork.org.
- Pages specially designed just for 1) professionals and organizations, 2) parents and caregivers, and 3) youth and young adults.
- A Youth 360 Resource Center provides resources and links to information to support a holistic approach to health promotion and the integration of social determinants of health in our work to support youth.
- A better way to search the entire website to find exactly what you need.
- Integrated social media sharing capabilities, so you can email, tweet, post, or share anything easily.
- A photo gallery to see and share our networking events and activities.
- Our blog, Under the Currents, is now integrated into the website, so you can get the latest news right from our home page.
- News updates on the home page to highlight the latest information, resources, and research.
…and much more!
Along with the new, some things have a new look, but at the heart, they remain the same:
We’re still the only national membership organization with a focus on pregnant and parenting teens, and we remain committed to providing inclusive, positive messaging and resources for all youth, including pregnant and parenting teens. The new website highlights resources for professionals working with young families, as well as resources designed specifically for pregnant and parenting teens.
We continue to promote the range of evidence-based approaches, supporting both evidence-based programs as well as evidence-informed, or innovative programs. The Evidence-Based Resource Center outlines clear and easy-to-follow steps to integrate evidence-based approaches into your programs and services.
And we’re not done yet…
Coming soon, we will unveil our new Members-Only website, the Compass, built on a powerful Learning Management System (LMS). We look forward to creating new ways to network, share resources, and learn from each other in this exclusive Healthy Teen Network Member Community of Practice. Members will be receiving their new login information…and if you’re not a member yet, there’s still time to join and be one of the first to access this new networking portal and reach hundreds of like-minded professionals nationwide.
So please, check out www.HealthyTeenNetwork.org and be sure to come back often to see what’s new. (One note: you may need to hit “refresh” for the new site to load.)
And we’d love to hear your feedback, or if we missed something—please email Gina Desiderio, Director of Marketing and Communications, with any comments or questions.
Gina Desiderio and Kelly Connelly make up the Marketing and Communications Department atHealthy Teen Network.